Since no two clients have the same needs when it comes to their genealogy research and pedigree charts or family trees, we have provided a range of pricing options to cover genealogy research and chart needs.
If these pricing packages do not meet your needs, please contact us for a free no obligation consultation to determine your specific goals and a customized quote as needed to pursue your family history contact us.
PACKAGE A: GENEALOGY RESEARCH
1. $ 300: Specific brick wall research request, 5 hours (1)
2. $ 600: Up to 6 generations on 1 family lines, and 10 hours (2)
3. $1,200: Up to 6 generations on 2 family lines, and 20 hours (3)
PACKAGE B: FAMILY TREE AUTHENTICATION RESEARCH
4. $ 600: Up to 6 generations single direct line ancestry, and 10 hours (4)
5. $1,200: Up to 12 generations single direct line ancestry, and 20 hours (5)
PACKAGE C: HEIROOM QUALITY GENEALOGY CHARTS
6. $ 350: Up to 6 generations on 1 family line (6)
6a. $ 600: Research add without report, up to 12 hours (7)
7. $ 550: Up to 6 generations on 2 family lines (8)
7a. $1,200: Research add without report, up to 24 hours (9)
PACKAGE D: MISSING HEIRS & BENEFICIARIES RESEARCH
8. $2,400: Decedent’s ancestors, descendants, and beneficiaries (10)
Research 8-12 weeks average (11)
Charts 4-6 weeks average (12)
Communicate your known ancestral history to provide the starting point for your research by downloading and filling out the free Family Group Sheet or Ancestral Chart found in
the lower right margin of this page and emailing it to email@example.com along with your request.
(1) Includes digital research report with sources.
(2) Includes digital research report with sources.
(3) Includes digital research report with sources.
(4) Includes digital research report with sources.
(5) Includes digital research report with sources.
(6) Includes chart creation, printing, and shipping.
(7) Includes document folder.
(8) Includes chart creation, printing, and shipping.
(9) Includes document folder.
(10) Includes ancestral & descendant research with sources determining decedent’s beneficiaries.
(11) Subject to repository response time due to COVID-19.
(12) Includes time to create, review/approve, print and ship
How We Can Help:
- Connect with your ancestors
- Discover stories you didn’t know
- Discover recurring family names
- Research family lore
- Assist with genealogy research
- Research your family history
- Provide custom charts & reports
- Create gifts for all occasions
What You Can Expect:
- Free initial consultation
- Free quote
- Our recommendations
- Pricing to meet your budget
- Quality research
- Heirloom quality charts & reports
- Responsive & easy to work with
- Excited to work with you
- Quick turnaround, deliver on time
Professional Genealogist Fees
The amount of time spent on genealogy research is dependent on the availability of genealogy records. For instance, the US Census does not exist before 1790, then from 1790 to 1840 it lists only the head of the household, and then from 1850 to 1940 all family members are listed. The availability of birth, marriage and death records vary from region to region. Once we understand the region you are researching and how far back you want to go we can provide you with a genealogy fee proposal.
Family Tree Cost
The cost of the genealogy research of your family will be based on the depth of the research. From this research, we can then create a family tree (see some family tree examples).
Professional Genealogy Price List